Senator Steven M. Glazer
Glazer’s Ten Governing Principles
(from a photo on Twitter)
- Represent the people of our Senate district, not political parties or special interests.
- Maintain a balanced budget to allow government to help people, and people to have confidence in government.
- Pursue bi-partisan decisions. They are always better and longer lasting.
- Emphasize education as the gateway to opportunity and prosperity.
- Work hard to set priorities and hold the line on taxes.
- Incorporate environmental protection as a part of every decision.
- Empower local decision-making rather than state mandates. It is more responsive and trustworthy.
- Accountability and efficiency with every government program.
- Promote civility and respect for all people and perspectives.
- Conduct myself always with honesty and integrity.